• Ensure skin is intact before treatment.
• The device must only be used with the AC adapter provided. If a different AC adapter is used, harm may occur.
1. Place the controller on a table in front of the user.
2. If necessary, install the blade to the AC adaptor.
- If another blade (plug adapter) is required, contact Dermadry’s Customer Service.
3. Plug the AC adapter into the wall and connect it to the controller.
Note: Before connecting the device to the AC adapter, ensure that it has been at room temperature for at least the last 6 hours.
The controller’s display will light up and start its automatic internal testing (all the display symbols and green LED will flash once).
The internal testing will take 1-2 seconds to complete, and the device will then switch to "Settings" mode.
- The default treatment profile is set for the treatment of the underarms, which have the lowest current strength.
- In ‘Settings’ mode, the current setting point (in mA) and the profile will flash on the screen.
- Depending on the desired treatment, users can select from the following profiles: underarms, hands or feet.
- Each treatment profile has its own settings with a specific maximum current level and treatment duration.
- Current strength can be modified depending on sweat level.
In ‘Active’ mode, the treatment profile cannot be changed but the setpoint current strength can be modified if necessary. If the treatment profile is not correct, the device should be switched to "Settings" mode by pressing the activation button.
- Place your hands or feet in the trays.
- The green LED will turn on.
- The current will begin to rise slowly towards the setpoint value.
- The treatment timer will begin to decrease. The display will be in seconds when less than a minute is left.
- The current setpoint display will change to show the real-time tension in volts. L5 will be displayed when the tension is lower than 5 volts.
At the beginning of the treatment, the current starts to increase toward the setpoint value AND the voltage starts to increase toward the maximum allowed value according to the chosen profile.
Refer to table on the section 8.2 - Settings mode for the maximum voltage and current values.
- Slight pain could be felt at the beginning of the treatment or after the polarity alternating sequence.
- Tap water in certain geographic locations may be too "soft" for the machine to work, or your house has a water filtration system built in. If this is the case, use non-carbonated mineral water instead. If this does not work, contact Dermadry’s Customer Service. immediately.