The device is only intended for single-patient use in home therapy. The cleaning procedure as per this section is sufficient.
The device should be cleaned after each use as per the following procedure:
1. Clean hands or wear gloves before installing and uninstalling the device.
2. Always use a soft cloth for cleaning.
3. Before cleaning, ensure the device is turned off and all the cables are disconnected from the controller.
4. Wipe the case and controller with a clean, moist cloth. For best results, use a mild regular dish soap. For difficult to reach areas, gently rub with a soft brush or toothbrush.
5. Air dry the case and controller.
6. Wash electrodes under running water. Use a soft cloth and a mild dish detergent. Remove soap with a cloth.
7. Air dry the electrodes.
8. For towels: hand or machine wash with common detergent. Squeeze out water and air dry.
9. For pockets: clean with dish soap under running water. Squeeze out water and air dry.
Do not use any other cleaning method to clean your device. The provided cleaning procedure was designed to maximize the lifespan of the device.