Dermadry's expected service life is 5 years, provided it is used and maintained as per the instructions for use.
- The warranty provided for the device is 5 years. The controller, AC adapter, cables, electrodes, and the case are covered when the manufacturer's at fault.
- The Dermadry controller and components are not intended to be repaired.
- The warranty covers only defects caused by manufacturing problems and those that occurred through the device's normal use. Any repair, manipulation, or damage beyond the warranty conditions renders the warranty null and void.
- This device is for single-patient use; it is intended for one patient only.
- Resale of the device in totality or part is strictly forbidden and will void the warranty unless obtaining prior written approval from Dermadry Laboratories Inc.
- The warranty does not cover any breakages due to physical shock, water or heat damage, or any damage resulting from unintended use.
- The mats or towels, pockets and the silicone-graphite or metal electrodes are consumables and are not included in the product warranty except when the manufacturer's at fault.
- The consumables are available on the Product Line page.