In most countries, you do not need a prescription. However, in the United States, a prescription from a medical professional is mandatory for all iontophoresis machines.
In order to import a Dermadry device into the United States, you will need to provide us a prescription from a medical professional. We require the prescription prior to shipping out your device but don’t worry it is easier than ever before to get a prescription and we will guide you throughout the process!
If you are in the USA, please consult the information below!
→ I already have a prescription.
Great! If you already have a prescription, simply send it to email@example.com or fax it to +1 514-400-6205. Once we receive it, your device will be cleared for shipment.
→ I don’t have a prescription yet.
No worries! Here are 3 options to easily get a prescription:
- Option 1: For those who already have access to a doctor.
- Print the authorization form (download it here) for a Dermadry iontophoresis machine and ask your preferred health professional to fill it out. Please send the completed and signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to +1 514-400-6205.
- Option 2: For those who want to get an online prescription.
- Dermadry has partnered with U.S. telemedicine provider SkyMD to make getting a prescription more convenient and accessible than ever before. This platform enables patients to receive an online dermatologist consultation from the comfort of their home, eliminating wait and travel times!
- To get an online prescription, all you need to do is simply answer a few questions and provide some photos. Your assigned healthcare professional will quickly diagnose you and provide the required prescription. Please include a link to the authorization form (download it here), which needs to be filled out by the dermatologist.
- Please send the completed and signed form to email@example.com or fax it to +1 514-400-6205.
- Option 3: For those who want to find and set up an appointment with a doctor.
- Let us help you find a doctor by consulting our list of suggested health professionals here. Prior to your appointment, please print the authorization form (download it here) and bring it with you to have them fill it out. Please send the completed and signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to +1 514-400-6205.
Once we have received a copy of the prescription, your order will be cleared and prepared for shipment and on its way to you.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com!