In most countries, including Canada, you do not need a prescription.
However, in the United States, a prescription from a healthcare professional is mandatory for all iontophoresis machines.
→ You don’t have a prescription yet? No worries! Here are 2 options to easily get one:
- Option 1: Get a FREE online prescription!
- Dermadry has partnered with telemedicine provider Pioneer Telemedicine to help you get a prescription quickly, conveniently, and at no cost to you! This is part of our ongoing mission to make iontophoresis more accessible to all! Please contact our support team to get started.
- Through Pioneer Telemedicine, you will get a prescription from a board-certified doctor from the comfort of your home, all you need to do is fill out the required information. On average, this takes about 2-3 minutes to complete.
- We will automatically receive your prescription from Pioneer Telemedicine (usually within 24 hours) and once we’ve received it, we will ship out your device!
- Option 2: If you already have access to a doctor
- Print the authorization form (download it here) for a Dermadry iontophoresis machine and ask your health professional to fill it out. Ask them to send the completed and signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to +1 514-400-6205.
- Once we have received a copy of the prescription, your order will be cleared and prepared for shipment and on its way to you.
→ Do you already have a prescription?
Great! If you already have a prescription, simply send it to email@example.com or fax it to +1 514-400-6205. Once we receive it, your device will be cleared for shipment.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!