In most countries, including Canada, you do not need a prescription.
However, in the United States, a prescription from a healthcare professional is mandatory for all iontophoresis machines.
→ Are you a healthcare worker looking to send the prescription for your patient?
Kindly send it via fax to +1 514-400-6205. Once we receive it and cross-match it to their order, the device will be cleared for shipment.
→ You don’t have a prescription yet? No worries! Here are two (2) options to easily get one:
- Option 1: Get a FREE online prescription!
- Dermadry has partnered with MD Integrations, a telemedicine provider to help you get a prescription quickly, conveniently, and at no cost! This is part of our ongoing mission to make iontophoresis more accessible to all! Please contact our support team to get started.
- You will get a prescription from a board-certified doctor from the comfort of your home; all you need to do is fill out the required information. On average, this takes about 2-3 minutes to complete.
- We will automatically receive your prescription once completed (usually within 24 hours), and once we’ve received it, we will cross-match the prescription to your order, and once cleared, we will ship out your device!
- Option 2: If you already have access to a doctor
- Print the authorization form (Download Here) for a Dermadry iontophoresis machine and ask your health professional to fill it out. Ask them to send the completed and signed form to email@example.com or fax it to +1 514-400-6205.
- Once we have received a copy of the prescription, your order will be cleared and prepared for shipment and on its way to you.
→ Do you already have a prescription?
Great! If you already have a prescription, simply send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to +1 514-400-6205. Once we receive it and cross-match it to your order, your device will be cleared for shipment.
Article is closed for comments.