You may experience the following temporary side effects:
- Irritation, skin reddening, burning sensation, small blisters, and itching. Wait until symptoms disappear completely before starting your next session.
- Tingling and stinging sensations
- Muscle numbness may occur.
- Slight pain could be felt at the beginning of the treatment or after the alternating polarity sequence.
If you feel any of the above side effects, reduce intensity during the next treatment.
- Increased sweating: After the first few treatments, you may experience an increase in sweating. This symptom will subside after a few treatments.
- Small electric shocks during treatment: In rare cases, a harmless electric shock may occur if the session is interrupted suddenly. To avoid this risk, remove your hands, feet, or underarm electrodes slowly. Hands, feet, and underarms electrodes can be safely removed at any time during treatment.
- Skin dryness: Skin may become dry, small lesions or scaling may occur. To reduce these symptoms, use a moisturizing cream after treatments.
- Aluminum may cause minor allergic reactions. Direct contact with the aluminum may develop mild local irritation, itchiness, swelling, blisters, or scaling.
If you notice any allergic reaction developing on the treated area of the skin, stop using the device and contact our support team for further assessment.
Article is closed for comments.