If you have already set up the device and are ready to begin treatment, be sure to press the power button for 3 seconds.
- Remove and re-insert the blade, then connect the ac adapter to the electrical outlet. Verify that the lights on the ac adapter are functioning.
- Try to plug the ac adapter directly into a different electrical wall outlet—no extension cord.
- Test the integrity of the white cables by pulling the plug from one side and the cable from the other. The cable should not break.
- Ensure the cables are securely connected. Connections between the electrode and cable may become loose with time. This could cause the device to function incorrectly.
If the device is activated, but the treatment has not begun (the green LED is blinking), please follow these steps:
- Use 350 to 400 ml of warm water per tray for the treatment, and set the current to at least 05 mA.
- Ensure that the electrodes & mats are securely and snugly in contact with your hands or feet.
- New version:
- Try removing excess water, or use cold, dampened towels.
- Or, try adding more warm water to each tray.
- Old version:
For underarms treatment:
Ensure that the pockets are adequately soaked with water.
Before each treatment, we recommend that you remove any underarm hair and then use a scrub to exfoliate the skin. This is important as hair and deodorant residues can block the electrical current during the treatment and reduce its effectiveness.
- Tap water in certain geographic locations may be too "soft" for the machine to work. If this is the case, use mineral water instead and avoid using distilled water.
If the problem continues, please click the "Submit Request" at the bottom of this page and fill out the form with an attached image or short video that shows the problem. Our team will then provide advanced troubleshooting or further investigation.
Note for Dermadry Old Version users:
- Too much oxidation (white spots) on the metal electrodes can prevent the device from delivering current. They are consumables and should be replaced after 1 to 2 years of use.
- New electrodes can be purchased from Dermadry’s website or from authorized distributors.